Manage episode 295585899 series 2705304
On today’s show, we interview Student Works alum, real estate investor (and coach), and one of our first window cleaning operators, Riley Oickle who shares with us his distilled wisdom on real estate investing, coaching, and success.
Recently, till September 2020, as a Senior District Manager, Riley was responsible for coaching and mentoring other district managers at Student Works.
Some of the biggest lessons that his Student Works experience taught him were the importance of the results economy, humility, and the nuances of effective coaching.
Additionally, his senior at Student Works, Kory MacKinnon took him under his tutelage and showed him the ropes of real estate investing.
Riley credits Kory for his massive success in real estate investing. Learn how Kory managed to leverage joint ventures to build a $4 million real estate portfolio in just a year and a half.
You will also learn about his incredibly successful coaching business. And how Student Works helped Riley hit the ground running.
This is a show you do not want to miss.
What You Will Learn In This Show
- How I built up a $4 million portfolio in just a year and a half
- How I massively scaled up by real estate business through joint ventures
- The importance of having shared values with your teammates
- The biggest things that I have learned as a coach and how coaching has helped me improve my capabilities
- Tips for short-term and long-term real estate investors
- And so much more…