Manage episode 316678792 series 2969132
All the self-help input in the world feels like it makes sense until the moment a binge urge presents itself – and then what? In this episode, we discuss:
- Announcement: More live Zoom Community events!
- Is the point of recovery to get rid of binge urges or to manage them?
- Permission to binge as a binge management tool
- Are there different kinds of binge urges?
- What do binge urges feel like physically?
- Binge urges as rebel urges
- Boundaries and honesty with the self for binge prevention
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – email@example.com
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Instagram – www.instagram.com/iamstefaniemichele
Work With Stef - www.iamstefaniemichele.com/application
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
Instagram – www.instagram.com/the_binge_eating_therapist
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon