Manage episode 302397998 series 2969132
- But What If I Need to Diet For My Health?
In this episode, Sarah and Stef discuss the idea of dieting for health reasons. Do you believe weight loss will improve your health? Are there foods you need to avoid and feel guilty for still having them? We take a look at:
- How linked are weight loss and health?
- Food intolerances and bingeing
- Dealing with guilt about the impact of our eating on our health
- Stef’s experience with IGG tests
- Self-sabotage and rebellion
Connect with the show!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lifeafterdietspodcast/
Email – email@example.com
Connect with Sarah Dosanjh
Website – www.thebingeeatingtherapist.com
Instagram – www.instagram.com/the_binge_eating_therapist
Sarah’s book I Can’t Stop Eating is available on Amazon
Connect with Stefanie Michele
Website – www.iamstefaniemichele.com
Instagram – www.instagram.com/iamstefaniemichele