All You Need To Know About Whole Life Insurance To Build Wealth With Christian Allen And Rod Zabriske
Manage episode 284792665 series 2810875
- Learn how to invest your money in Multiple ways.
- What were Chirstian and Rod setting out to do initially with Money Insights?
- The main things that customers look for when they approach Money Insights
- Finding out how to set up a whole life insurance policy and make it a wealth-building strategy.
- The importance of Whole Life Insurance and its capabilities.
- Investing using Whole Life Insurance.
- Pros and Cons of Fees in the long run.
- How are we able to potentially leverage this for retirement?
- Using Whole Life Insurance to Supplement your Income.
- The Difference between High Income and High Net Worth.
- Comparing Direct and Non-Direct Recognition.
- Matching Simple and Compound Interest.
- Maximum Policies you can have.
- Investment for yourself: What is one way that their investments have helped in their life?
- Investment for others: What is one investment strategy or life hack that would help others in their investment journey?
- Investment for the world: What is one way that their investments are helping to make the world a better place?
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Website: f3assessment.com (Online Assessment)
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join the Life and Money Show Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H) or text the word "BOOK" to 41404.
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!