Manage episode 288912839 series 2810875
- How did Ken start into commercial real estate development
- Ken shares his formula in modern wealth building and how it will benefit us.
- How his early success shaped his journey
- The investment opportunities that will fund away from high-density areas
- In development syndication, what are the things that they should look for especially when talking about the risks?
- How would you know that you invest in a good deal?
- Learning the ways to eliminate risks in development deals
- Who is the ideal person to invest in development deals?
- How to eliminate risks as a Sponsor?
Life and Money Impact Round:
- What is the one thing Ken does to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- Money hacks that Ken can share that will make an impact in other lives
- What will he do right now to help make the world a better place?
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Website: https://kenvanliew.com/
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join the Life and Money ShowCommunity on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!