Manage episode 292473464 series 2810875
- The concept behind F.I.R.E Planner
- Ways to achieve your F.I.R.E goals
- Practical advice on how to be successful in your chosen field
- Determining what your “WHY’s” are
- The right mindset and action plans
- The quick WIN in real estate
Life and Money Impact Round
- What is the one thing to do now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- What is one life or money hack that you can share to make an impact on others' lives?
- One thing to do right now to make the world a better place
ABOUT MICHAEL QUAN
A former IT professional, Michael Quan knew he wanted to retire young after seeing his uncles do the same. He invested money and time to build passive income streams so he could leave his full-time job. Michael retired at the ripe old age of 36 and today, he enjoys the majority of his days as a stay-at-home dad. Not that he doesn’t work anymore. He still does—just on his own terms. Now he collects money from real estate, dividends, and his blog called Financially Alert. He is also the host of the Breakthrough Millionaire Podcast.
CONNECT WITH MICHAEL
- Website: Financially Alert
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing for Good (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!