Manage episode 295267982 series 2810875
- The power of pushing through the barriers
- Doing the right thing for people
- A double closing investment strategy
- Creating generational wealth
- Making the move into multi-family
- Aligning values with general partners
Life and Money Impact Round
- What is the one thing to do now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- What is one life or money hack that you can share to make an impact on others' lives?
- One thing to do right now to make the world a better place
ABOUT DR. ERIN HUDSON
Dr. Erin Hudson is a chiropractor and licensed financial professional. She’s a co-founder of ‘’Quattro Capital’’ where she focuses on building financial freedom for their investors.
CONNECT WITH ERIN
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!