Manage episode 291169934 series 2810875
- The Demand Drivers of storage and Kris Benson’s 4D’s
- Understanding self-storage and the value of an empty storage
- The risks and the red flags that you should be aware of
- Determining potential micro-market and where to look for
- What does vertically integrated means and does self-storage has a property management
- The worse deals experienced and how it was handled
- The 5-year syndication investment plan
Life and Money Impact Round:
- What is the one thing to do right now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- Money hacks that will make an impact in others’ lives
- What is the one thing to do right now to make the world a better place
ABOUT KRIS BENSON
Kris Benson is the Chief Investment Officer for Reliant Real Estate Management, one of the top 25 commercial self-storage operators in the U.S. in 2019. As CIO at Reliant, Kris is a member of the company’s investment committee that is responsible for overseeing the company’s new acquisitions. Kris also oversees the equity portion of Reliant’s capital markets and the investor relations team.
In the last 12 months, the Reliant team has invested over $100MM in self-storage projects and raised over $50MM in equity primarily from a substantial retail investor network.
Connect with Kris Benson
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!