Manage episode 293622078 series 2810875
- How to remain calm during an economic crisis
- The need for predicting the future when investing
- The role of women in financial planning
- Finding the work you love
- What is Equity holding and how does it work?
- The income stream needed for retirement
- What to own that goes up in value
Life and Money Impact Round
- What is the one thing to do now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- What is one life or money hack that you can share to make an impact on others' lives?
- One thing to do right now to make the world a better place
ABOUT JONATHAN DEYOE
Born and raised in Rapid City, South Dakota, Jonathan moved to Berkeley, California in 1994 to attend the Graduate Theological Union’s Institute of Buddhist Studies (IBS). The following year he began his career in financial services and found his true vocation.
He founded DeYoe Wealth Management in 2001 because he wanted to offer independent financial advice and unparalleled customer service in a warm, welcoming, client-centered environment. Today, Jonathan and his team manage close to $250,000,000 for nearly 235 families and non-profits in the Bay Area and beyond.
CONNECT WITH JONATHAN
- Website: mindful.money
- Instagram: @mindfulmoneyplan
- Facebook: Mindful Money Plan
- YouTube: Mindful Money
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
- Mindful Money Promotion: https://courses.mindful.money/a/2147485942/Po9FhBLA
- Discount Code (25%): IFGOODFINLIT (Expires 10/15/2021)
- Learn More about Mindful Money Courses Here: https://mindful.money/services/financial-education
- Check out our free Values, Purpose & Goals Course here: https://courses.mindful.money/values-purpose-goals
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!