Manage episode 297553120 series 2810875
- How writing down your goals can help you
- Getting the right mindset
- Does happiness come from achieving goals?
- Why should you get into real estate?
- Is multi-family safer than single-family?
- What to ask a general partner before going into syndication
- Impact of the global pandemic on multi-family properties
Life and Money Impact Round
- What is the one thing to do now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- What is one life or money hack that you can share to make an impact on others' lives?
- One thing to do right now to make the world a better place
ABOUT ROD KHLEIF
Rod Khleif is an entrepreneur, real estate investor, multiple business owner, author, mentor, and community philanthropist who is passionate about business, life, success, and giving back. Rod is Host of the Top-Ranked iTunes Real Estate Podcast which has been downloaded more than 10,000,000 times – “The Lifetime Cash Flow Through Real Estate Investing Podcast.” Rod is the author of “How to Create Lifetime Cash Flow Through Multifamily Properties” , considered to be an essential “textbook” for aspiring multifamily investors. As a community philanthropist, Rod founded and directs The Tiny Hands Foundation, which has benefited more than 100,000 community children and families in need.
CONNECT WITH ROD
- Website: www.rodkhleif.com
- Podcast: Rod Khleif
- Text the word PARTNERSHIP to 72345 and get a copy of ‘’Questions To Ask A General Partner In A Syndication Before Investing’’ for FREE.
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!