Manage episode 302997680 series 2810875
- Why is the first million the hardest?
- Income vs. Savings: Which is better for early retirement?
- What are the income-producing assets you should look for?
- Are dividend stocks a good option to become financially free?
- Why you should follow a schedule?
Life and Money Impact Round
- What is the one thing to do now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- What is one life or money hack that you can share to make an impact on others' lives?
- What is one thing to do right now to make the world a better place?
- The millionaire next door by Thomas J. Stanley
- Your money or your life by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez
- Atomic habits by James Clear
- The slight edge by Jeff Olson
To earn more, save money, and invest better through the mentorship and wisdom of millionaires, now is your chance to try it risk-free through the link below and get a special annual price of $290!
ABOUT JOHN FROM ESI MONEY
John is the owner of ESIMoney.com, a website that reveals how over 200 millionaires became wealthy. He also created Millionaire Money Mentors, a community where people get to learn from the experience of successful people.
CONNECT WITH JOHN
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!