Manage episode 299754304 series 2810875
- What's attractive about agriculture?
- Types of investments
- What to look for in agriculture investment opportunities
- Estimated return on investment
- Is it a good time to invest?
- The future of agriculture
Life and Money Impact Round
- What is the one thing to do now to live a meaningful and intentional life by design?
- What is one life or money hack that you can share to make an impact on others' lives?
- One thing to do right now to make the world a better place
ABOUT CHRIS RAWLEY
Chris created Harvest Returns in 2016 with the intention of democratizing investments in agriculture. Rawley has held corporate management roles in Jones Lang LaSalle, Electronic Data Systems, L-3 Communications, and served as a defense consultant at Special Operations Command with Blackbird Technologies. He has invested in real estate and income-producing agriculture for nearly two decades. Rawley is an angel investor in early-stage agriculture and food companies, including the Indian agriculture FinTech company Jai Kisan. He serves on the advisory board of the AgTech start-up AgroFides.
CONNECT WITH CHRIS
- Website: www.harvestreturns.com
- Instagram: @harvestreturns
- Twitter: @HarvestReturns
- Facebook: Harvest Returns
- Linkedin: Harvest Returns
CONNECT WITH US
To connect with Annie and Julie, as well as with other Investing For Good listeners, and to get the latest scoop on new and upcoming episodes, join Life and Money Show Podcast Community on Facebook.
To learn more about real estate syndication investment opportunities, join the Goodegg Investor Club.
Be sure to also grab your free copy of the Investing For Good book (just pay S&H)--
Thanks for listening, and until next time, keep investing for good!