Welcome to the "Speaking of Wealth" podcast showcasing profit strategies for speakers, publishers, authors, consultants, and info-marketers. Learn valuable skills to make your business more successful, more passive, more automated, and more scalable. Your host, Jason Hartman interviews top-tier guests, bestselling authors and experts including; Dan Poynter (The Self-Publishing Manual), Harvey Mackay (Swim With The Sharks & Get Your Foot in the Door), Dan Millman (Way of the Peaceful Warrior) ...
Manage episode 230161072 series 30571
By LLA Podcast Info, Mike Mahler, and Sincere Hogan. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- What to do about the thousands of toxins we are exposed to daily that have deleterious consequences for our health and hormone balance.
- The foods with the highest levels of toxins that wreak havoc on your health.
- Why you will never lose excess fat and keep it off until you address the toxins in your body and environment.
- The three toxins to avoid that have a negative impact on testosterone levels and overall health.
- What to do about the hundreds of chemicals you are exposed to daily
- Things you use on a daily basis that you think are innocuous but lead to a toxic burden.
- The most potent sources of hormone-disrupting solvents.
- The best options for drinking water to avoid taking in more toxins.
- The food sources that are the most potent source of fat-soluble toxins.
- Why you keep losing weight but can never keep it off and gain back more fat.
- Why dieting without detoxing heavy metals and other chemicals is futile.
- The connection between mitochondria, cell health, and hormone optimization.
- if you're overweight and suffer from a variety of ailments you have a toxic burden. What to do about it.
- The leading sources of hormone-disrupting chlorinated pesticides.
- Common fruits and veggies that are very high in toxins and what to do about it.
- The least toxic plastics and the most toxic plastics to avoid.
- Supplements and foods that help with clearing out toxins.