Manage episode 291438838 series 1338429
- [01.37] - How she found the transition from her previous career of academic psychology into personal training?
- [04.15] - How much of her journey shaped the trainer she has become?
- [10.55] - Why showing people around the gym and making them feel like they belong was a huge part of her onboarding process?
- [14.00] - What Cath got out of her fitness journey, and how that shaped how she worked with her clients.
- [15.55] - How she found starting as an older personal trainer?
- [19.03] - How she got into copywriting.
- [20.45] - What she's learnt about selling personal training using writing?
- [22.21] - An example of copy that is too pain focussed and can come across as cruel?
- [24.30] - How to stay respectful and kind with your copy while also encouraging people to buy what you sell?
- [25.45] - Talking about a scar rather than a wound.
- [29.49] - What the two things are that personal trainers sell.
- [32.15] - Where trainers are going wrong with their social media posts.
- [33.15] - How different online vs offline marketing is?
- [37.45] - Being yourself and how this can be magnetic in personal training.
- [42.00] - Tips for writing on social media.
- [48.10] - How to educate people on social media without being boring?
Find Out More About Cath:
Find Out More About LTB: