Manage episode 286289331 series 1338429
- [01.45] - Has he struggled with the identity aspect of not being able to exercise how he likes to exercise?
- [09.47] - How he's getting on with his 2021 goal of exercising for 20 minutes per day.
- [14.57] - Making time to write by putting a 2-hour slot into his day first thing in the morning.
- [22.34] - What we know about caffeine and performance.
- [25.27] - What we know about caffeine and health.
- [28.27] - Recommendations for caffeine and your gen pop PT client.
- [30.52] - Feeling tired after having a cup of coffee.
- [33.27] - Individual variation in how individuals respond to caffeine.
- [38.04] - How he consumes caffeine?
- [38.20] - Removing caffeine and reintroducing it to improve performance?
- [42.02] - Caffeine and sleep.
- [45.52] - Supplements he's intrigued by for the general population.
Find Out More About Eric:
Find Out More About LTB: