Manage episode 278908746 series 1338429
- [02.21] - How Lisa's lockdown experience has been?
- [05.54] - What does it mean to her to be a parent?
- [15.41] - Have we grown as an industry with pre/postnatal since we last spoke in 2017?
- [22.10] - Misconceptions around prenatal.
- [24.40] - How to have the conversation around 'eating for two' when a client is pregnant?
- [26.50] - Considerations and questions a trainer should have when a client says they are pregnant?
- [29.00] - When should we start to make changes around our programming & nutrition advice?
- [36.01] - Miscarriage and how to help your client.
- [41.55] - How long does it take before a postnatal client is ready to return?
- [46.10] - Postnatal considerations.
- [50.15] - Why breastfeeding may not be as easy as you think for your client.
- [53.30] - Getting the pre baby body back...
- [58.50] - The pelvic floor and pregnancies impact on it
- [60.10] - The menopause.
Find Out More About Lisa:
- Instagram & Facebook: @myoptimumhealth
- Website: https://www.optimum-health.me.uk/
- Anthony Lo: https://physiodetective.com/courses/female-athlete-tfa-2/
- Julie Wiebe (core health, diastasis recti): https://www.juliewiebept.com/?s=diastasis+recti
- Umi Health pre&postnatal: https://www.umi-health.com
- Returning to running guidelines: https://www.absolute.physio/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/returning-to-running-postnatal-guidelines.pdf
Find Out More About LTB: