Manage episode 279480499 series 1338429
- [01.36] - What Sophie loves about sport?
- [06.31] - What some of her biggest challenges are living in a wheelchair?
- [11.31] - Sophie tells Stuart what happened to her 10 years ago.
- [17.46] - How she got through the period after her accident when she was in so much pain?
- [20.01] - How she came to terms with having a disability?
- [26.21] - Misconceptions that able-bodied people have around disabilities?
- [30.56] - The importance of having conversations around creating a more inclusive world for people with disabilities.
- [34.11] - A discussion around the fitness industry and being more inclusive towards a community of people who have a disability.
- [42.41] - Wheelchair basketball.
Find Out More About Sophie:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sophcaz/?hl=en
Find Out More About LTB: