Manage episode 278070949 series 1097127
Description: Citing Coolest Cooler Crowdfunding in Kickstarter, Rico lays down some key-points that can help you prepare a successful Crowdfunding when launching your first ODM product in the market.
- Focusing more on Marketing and not Sourcing
- Don’t over complicate your first Product
- Allocate Enough Time for Mass Production
- Plan ahead, and allocate enough Budget
- 4 Key-points for Preparing a Crowdfunding
By the way we are launching a free evergreen conference that we’re running year-round. Along with enthralling topics in the physical manufacturing space.
Sound off in the comments section below for specific topics that you want to hear, and questions that you want answered.