Manage episode 286399543 series 2793284
Heather Chauvin is back on the show! Our conversation answers the question, “What is worth your time and energy?” Heather is a leadership coach who helps ambitious, overwhelmed women conquer their fears and become leaders at work and home. She is also the author of the book, Dying to Be a Good Mother.
We examine what is truly worthy of your time, discuss emotional regulation and Heather’s Red/Yellow/Green zone methodology. Finally, we explore the topic of managing your energy and surrendering to guilt.
“You’ve got to feel the discomfort in order to feel the good stuff.” ~ Heather Chauvin
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Heather’s grandmother inspired her ‘shit or get off the pot’ moment, and led her to write her first book, Dying to Be a Good Mother. (9:52)
- Heather shares her Stage-4 Cancer diagnosis journey. (10:27)
- The “million-dollar minute” concept. “If every sixty seconds of your life is worth one million dollars - are you satisfied with your investment?” (22:23)
- The Red, Yellow, and Green Zones and how they can be used in your life and at work. (28:30)
- Energetic time management is reverse engineering of how you want to feel. (33:31)
- A conversation about guilt: “Who benefits from you feeling guilty?” (36:04)