Manage episode 294107056 series 2109473
Hosts Nick Goellner, Jim Carr and Jason Zenger are joined by Mark Cunningham and Kim Akimoto from CLEAR Solutions Sales Consulting to discuss the differences between product and sales management at manufacturing companies, and how strategic sales tools can lead sales teams to success.
- 0:06 Jim talks about how he found an easy-to-install machine monitoring system from Amper Technologies.
- 1:37 Nick introduces the topic of episode: Product Management vs Sales Management
- 3:01 The hosts discuss what’s new at their companies
- 4:21 Nick shares some manufacturing news about the computer chip shortage
- 8:53 Nick introduces the guests: Mark Cunningham and Kim Akimoto from CLEAR Solutions Sales Consulting
- 11:57 Mark explains his time spent in the business, and what opportunities he saw
- 13:44 Jason discusses the dynamic between himself and his wife in their business
- 14:12 Mark tells how he got connected with Nick and Hennig, Inc. and the projects that he helped them with
- 18:15 Nick mentions how he has seen ProShop ERP being used in shops across the USA
- 19:18 Mark shares how he develops electronic sales playbooks and how they can be used
- 22:50 Nick talks about how he restructured his sales management and business development units
- 26:19 Mark discusses the difference between product and sales management
- 28:10 Kim shares her story, from law school to a strategic sales consultant
- 30:26 Mark talks about how CLEAR Solutions Sales Consulting leads clients to the right solutions for their businesses through sales tools