Manage episode 286813302 series 2890531
In this week’s episode, I’m talking to Mike Morrison, one of the most experienced guys when it comes to designing, building, and marketing membership businesses.
Mike Morrison is the co-founder of The Membership Guys and Membership Academy, the host of a popular podcast, international speaker, and author of two bestselling books. He has also been featured on the likes of Social Media Examiner, Huffington Post, and Net Magazine.In this episode
- How Membership Guys came about
- The Apple app content marketing strategy
- The difference between membership sites and online courses
- Do you need to have an audience before launching?
- From audience to devoted community
- The number one factor that drives profitability
- The fallacy we struggle to accept
- The most transcendent moment of a membership owner
- Beyond the sale: The marketing flywheel
- Mikes #1 tip to make marketing human
- How to not lose sight of the person in front of you