Manage episode 274428350 series 1452209
Tim O’Sullivan is an engineer, producer who has worked with many amazing artists including Leonard Cohen, Karen O, Rayland Baxter, Billy Corgan, SWMRS, Fidlar and so many more. He has had quite the career in audio so far; having worked at Undertone Audio where he was responsible for wiring consoles and cables, to becoming the studio manager at Eric Valentine’s Barefoot Recording studio.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- The odd technique used to record drums with Queens Of The Stone Age
- Using saturation in your mixes
- Working with Eric Valentine
- Breaking the “rules of audio”
- How a single cable drastically altered Slash’s signature guitar sound
- Where to start when it comes to finding clients
To learn more about Tim O’Sullivan, visit:
To learn more tips on how to improve your mixes, visit https://www.masteryourmix.com/
Download your FREE copy of the Ultimate Mixing Blueprint: https://www.masteryourmix.com/blueprint
Have your questions answered on the show. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening! Please leave a rating and review on iTunes!