Manage episode 306905609 series 2582807
After being a digital marketing and ecommerce specialist over the last decade, Manu founded Nuver Digital in 2016 to help small local businesses and online e-commerce shops get customers immediately.
Nuver Digital’s unique position in the market is that they focus more on direct marketing to your target customer instead of general branding.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Leveraging the power of Facebook Ads
- How much your business should spend on ads a day
- The process behind optimising your Facebook Ads
- Re-marketing to your target market and using Facebook Pixel
- Tools for managing multiple clients at a time
- “Zuckerberg’s up there spending billions on getting this right. I think the best thing is to trust that algorithm. Let Facebook optimise for every placement it has available.”
- “Start off with three different types (of ads), see which one hits off with the audience, then take that type and expand on it”
- “Getting people to purchase something when they haven’t even seen it physically is something i’m looking forward to becoming an expert at”
- “The platform works, it’s just whether or not the platform works for you”
What business would you build on Mars?
If Musk is taking us to Mars, I’m hoping he’s got most of our stuff sorted out. I hope he’s sorted out our food, housing supplies and water when we get there so hopefully we’re not starting from the caveman days again.
People might be bored and need some entertainment. I think it would be cool to start a sports club. The first Anytime Mars where people can have a basketball, a volleyball court, play some table tennis, play fuzzball… People on earth would definitely want to know what its like up there. Hopefully we’ll have internet up there and I’ll start my instagram page and start being an influencer. I’ll document my Mars day to day life… Maybe I’ll get people to pay me to advertise their stuff.
Reach Manu here:
- on linkedin