Manage episode 304014069 series 1542769
In this episode, Sal, Adam & Justin speak with economist Peter Linneman. Although it seems like inflation is getting out of hand, Peter lays out why he thinks it is not as worrisome as it may appear.
- Why are we seeing supply chain shortages today? (1:59)
- How do you explain the soaring housing market?! (7:52)
- What to watch out for in the current economic climate. (14:15)
- Where would be the best places to invest/grow your money? (19:13)
- What industries should we keep an eye on? (23:38)
- As income goes up, so does spending. (29:40)
- The great advantage of affordable housing. (34:21)
- Why the Fed has been terrible at predicting its own interest rates. (36:54)
- Floating or fixed mortgages? (38:50)
- His favorite places in the US to invest in real estate. (42:00)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- October Promotion: MAPS Anabolic and NO BS 6-Pack Formula – Get Both for $59.99!
- Visit Chili Sleep for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Mind Pump #1580: Economy Crash 2021 With Peter Linneman
- What Happened to Oil Prices in 2020 - Investopedia
- Used Car Prices Are Sky-High. Can We Expect That To Change?
- A supply shock is about to hit the housing market—the question is how big?
- 3 Reasons Why The Real Estate Market Boom Is Not A Bubble
- Real Asset Definition
- US to end travel bans for vaccinated passengers
- Timeline: History of the Housing Market Over the Last 50 years
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources