Manage episode 224989663 series 1061386
Dave Ramsey personality Chris Hogan is coming on the show today to explain how the everyday normal guy can in fact become a millionaire.
Now, before you raise your eyebrow at me - let me be clear on what a millionaire is…
A millionaire does NOT mean you earn a million dollars per year.
Instead, Chris explains that a millionaire is simply someone who has a NET WORTH of a million dollars or more. This means if you take their assets (what they own) and subtract their liabilities (what the owe), these people would have a net worth of a million dollars.
With that said, let’s dive into what this episode…
With the help of the Dave Ramsey team, Chris studied over 10,000 people with a net worth of a million dollars or more to find out…
- What they do for a living
- Self made millionaires or inherited millionaires
- How much money they make in a single year
- Where they are investing their money
- What age they become millionaires
- What age they go completely debt free
- What kinds of cars they drive
- Their everyday spending habits
- And their daily habits
To be honest - some of these will absolutely shock you - especially when you find out what some of these millionaires do for a living, how quickly they pay off their mortgage, and how much they spend going out to eat.
All the show notes, links and anything Chris and I mentioned can be found at https://www.moneypeach.com/session124