Manage episode 257752931 series 1061386
Robert Farrington from The College Investor - an expert in everything student loans, is here to tell us everything we need to know about Student Loans and what to expect with the passing of the CARES Act.
- How long do you have to completely stop making payments?
- How will the interest be accrued on your student loan?
- What about income-driven student loans?
- What if you have a PSLF student loan?
- What if your set up on auto-debt - what should you do?
- What if your student loan is currently under tax offsets or under collections?
Also, Robert explains why right now is such a good time when for student loan borrowers - especially for those who are delinquent on their loan payments.
All the details from the interview can be found at the The College Investor's Student Loan Forgiveness Resource:
Robert was also a guest on the Money Peach Podcast back on Episode 78.