Podcasting through George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire and HBO's Game Of Thrones/House of the Dragon. Episodes sorted chapter by chapter at gameofowns.com
Manage episode 289861986 series 1300555
- Main Discussion: What Would We Change About The Harry Potter Books & Movies?
- A couple of Mary GrandPre's book covers should've taken a different direction!
- It's Philosopher's Stone, NOT Sorcerer's Stone! Get with it, America!
- What's Buggin' Micah returns as he Americanizes the other Harry Potter book titles
- Enough Expelliarmus, Harry! Don't you know more than one spell?
- Justice for Slytherin!
- What in the world was that final fight scene between Harry and Voldemort?
- Too many directors, not enough consistency!
- Plainclothes Hogwarts students - this isn't an Abercrombie & Fitch ad!
- Why is every major wizard duel made to look like Priori Incantatem?
- Our patrons weigh in with their book & movie changes!
- Why does Harry break the Elder Wand? Where is S.P.E.W.? Why does Bellatrix burn down The Burrow?
- Moody Sirius, Sassy Harry, Tonks & Lupin, Grawp and more!
- Quizzitch: What is the British Television series from 2003 which was directed by David Yates, and scored by Nicholas Hooper? Visit MuggleCast.com/Quizzitch to submit your answer!
- This week’s episode is sponsored by MeUndies and Quip!
- Support us on Patreon and receive magical benefits, like access to our recording studio, Bonus MuggleCast a personalized thank you video from one of the hosts and more!