Manage episode 293807069 series 2492143
Connor Frost is a musician and songwriter who coaches musicians through the various steps of writing, recording, and releasing their own original music. Connor is a prolific musician, releasing numerous albums and touring with his band Dizzy Bats.
Connor and I had a great conversation about productivity, creativity, and completing goals. Connor shared some of his techniques and approaches that have helped his students realize their musical goals.
- Connor Frost Website - https://www.connorfrost.com
- Dizzy Bats - https://dizzybats.bandcamp.com
- Connor Frost Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/connorlfrost
- Dizzy Bats Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/dizzybatsmusic
- Matt Sandrini, author of "Invest Your Time" - https://mattsandrini.com
- "Getting Things Done" by David Allen - https://amzn.to/3idC8Zk
Brian Funk Links:
- Website - https://brianfunk.com
- Intro Music Made with 16-Bit Ableton Live Pack - https://brianfunk.com/blog/16-bit
- Ableton Live Pack Archive - https://brianfunk.com/blog/ableton-live-pack-archive
- Music Production Club - https://brianfunk.com/mpc
- Music Production Podcast - https://brianfunk.com/podcast
- Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at my store with the code: PODCAST - https://brianfunk.com/store
Thank you for listening.
Please review the Music Production Podcast on your favorite podcast provider!
And don’t forget to visit my site https://BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.