Manage episode 300451459 series 2492143
Matt Ramsey teaches singing lessons using mixed voice technique. Matt founded Ramsey Voice Studio in 2012 and is a songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and YouTuber. His YouTube channel has amassed a huge following and helped singers all over the world.
Matt and I had a great conversation about vocal technique. We discussed things singers can do to help improve their voice and vocal range. Matt shared some of his favorite tips and approaches to singing. There's lots of helpful information for both singers and producers who are working with singers.
Support the Podcast on Patreon and get exclusive mini-episodes - https://www.patreon.com/brianfunk
- Ramsey Voice Website - https://ramseyvoice.com
- Ramsey Voice YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTgnlFn8pabQYSmDrK8WufQ
- Vocal Range Finder - https://rangefinder.ramseyvoice.com
- Voice Hub Singing Tips - https://ramseyvoice.com/voice-hub/
- Perfect Performance Pyramid - https://ramseyvoice.com/perfect-performance-pyramid/
- Sing on Pitch Vocal Course - https://courses.ramseyvoice.com/p/sing-on-pitch
Brian Funk Links:
- Website - https://brianfunk.com
- Intro Music Made with Mode Audio MPC Sample Pack - https://brianfunk.com/mpc
- Ableton Live Pack Archive - https://brianfunk.com/blog/ableton-live-pack-archive
- Music Production Club - https://brianfunk.com/mpc
- Music Production Podcast - https://brianfunk.com/podcast
- Support the Podcast on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/brianfunk
- Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at my store with the code: PODCAST - https://brianfunk.com/store
Thank you for listening.
Please review the Music Production Podcast on your favorite podcast provider!
And don’t forget to visit my site https://BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.