Manage episode 298727649 series 1509445
It was so much fun to talk to Dr Brian Mowll (The Diabetes Coach) about the topics in his The ProFast Diet Book, including:
- What are the biggest misconceptions around protein and diabetes management?
- Do people need to be concerned about ‘too much protein’?
- What are the most important foods to prioritise?
- Who should use the moderate, accelerated vs aggressive weight loss approaches?
- How do you know how long to fast? How long is too long?
- When is rapid weight loss ideal (rather than slow and steady)?
- Why is reducing dietary fat important to control blood glucose?
- What are the most important markers to track on your journey?
- Why does nutrient density become even more important during weight loss?
- What are the pros and cons of supplements vs whole food during weight loss?
- What are the most common symptoms/side effects that people should be prepared for during rapid loss?
- Big Fat Keto Lies (Book)
- NutriBooster Recipe Books
- Data-Driven Fasting 30 Day Challenge
- Nutritional Optimisation Masterclass