Manage episode 288973899 series 2717172
Watches & Wonders is just around the corner, and that means new releases by the bucketload. So we’ve put our guest schedule on hold to give these new watches the time they deserve. The headline act is Omega, with a rock-solid lineup including a brand new alloy called Bronze Gold, Seamaster Diver 300M Black Black (no prizes for guessing the primary colour here) and a dressy De Ville.
Over in the UK, Bremont have been busy making F1 deals, building wings and — you guessed it — releasing watches. Speaking of the F1, we chat about TAG Heuer’s new releases, along with Glashütte Original and others. But we’ve saved the biggest shock of the episode till last, with Patek Philippe making a genuinely shocking administrative change. All that, plus the history of the Casio G-Shock.
This episode is brought to you by G-Shock Australia. To learn more about the G-Shock, head to g-shockaustralia.com.au
- Casio G-Shock Hockey advertisement
- Matt Wright on crocs and G-Shock
- The History of G-Shock
- Mido Oceanstar Tribute
- New Omega Seamaster 300 watches
- Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Black Black
- Omega Seamaster Diver 300M black ceramic and Sedna gold
- New Omega De Ville Trésor Small Seconds Power Reserve watches
- Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Velcro strap
- Bremont opens The Wing
- Bremont partners with F1 team Williams Racing
- Bremont Supermarine 302 GMT
- Bremont Supermarine Chronograph
- Bremont Argonaut Azure
- Fears Brunswick in platinum
- Glashütte Original SeaQ in Reed Green
- Unimatic Modello Tre U3-AS Limited
- New TAG Heuer Formula 1 models
- Patek Philippe changes its policy on archive extracts
Submit an application to our quasi-professional watch matchmaking service, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org If you liked our podcast - please remember to like/share and subscribe.
If you liked our podcast - please remember to like/share and subscribe.