Manage episode 271457383 series 2630259
In this episode we speak with five experts in the field of employee ownership about the process of selling a business to employees via an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Each interview focuses on a particular aspect of the process. Taken together, the interviews provide a general primer for anyone interested how the process works as well as what key issues should be considered at different points within the process.
- Short Take Video Library: https://www.oeockent.org/short-takes
- Video Resources For Selling Owners: https://www.oeockent.org/exit-planning/video-resources-on-selling-to-your-employees
- Exit Planning: https://www.oeockent.org/exit-planning/frequently-asked-questions
- Phil DeDominicis, Menke and Associates https://www.menke.com/about-us/professionals/advisory-professionals/
- Floyd Trouten, Barnes Wendling https://www.barneswendling.com/employees/floyd-trouten/
- Tim Jochim, Walter Haverfield https://www.walterhav.com/professional/tim-jochim/
- Brian Bornino, GBQ https://gbq.com/author/brian_bornino/
- Avery Chenin, SES ESOP Strategies https://sesesop.com/team_member/avery-chenin/#:~:text=Chenin-,Avery,Chenin&text=For%20more%20than%2025%20years,in%20transactions%20involving%20employer%20securities.