Manage episode 298321065 series 2545565
Just a couple years ago, the world finally got its first Mid-Engine Corvette. Today on Past Gas, the epic, decades-long story of how we finally reached that point. It’s a story that starts with hiding out from the Nazis in a French brothel, and only gets wilder from there. What were the incredible experimental cars that Chevy scrapped, how did last minute business blunders hold the project back, and who were the geniuses who finally made it possible? It’s a mid-engine LEGEND on today’s podcast.
More about Show:
- Follow James on IG and Twitter @jamespumphrey.
- Follow Nolan on IG and Twitter @nolanjsykes.
- Follow Joe on IG and Twitter @joegweber.
- Follow Donut @donutmedia, and subscribe to our Youtube and Facebook channels!
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast for free wherever you're listening or using this link: http://bit.ly/PastGas.
- If you like the show, telling a friend about it would be helpful! You can text, email, Tweet, or send this link to a friend: http://bit.ly/PastGas.
Thanks to our sponsors:
Check out all the cars in one search. Head to autotempest.com/pastgas.
Go to blackvue.com/gas and use the promo code GAS to get 10% off of any BlackVue dash cam. Free shipping for orders over $200.
Find a COVID-19 vaccine location near you at vaccines.gov.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices