Manage episode 304266272 series 2777438
Welcome to Episode 56 of Pelo Buddy TV, an unofficial Peloton podcast & Peloton news show. This week we cover the following topics:
- As a reminder there are no live classes from Oct 10-12.
- Camila Ramon is the newest Peloton cycling coach, and will teach classes in both English & Spanish.
- Peloton has released new Dance Cardio classes, that include a cameo from Usher.
- Get the latest on Cody Rigsby & Dancing With the Stars ahead of Disney Week
- The All-Access Membership now has a 20 profile limit.
- Peloton will celebrate UK Black History Month in October with several classes.
- The “Your Monthly Strength Stack” for October will be led by Chase Tucker.
- A new artist series took place with Maná.
- There was also an artist series with Karol G.
- Mayla & Nico led 2 classes to celebrate 31 years of German Unity.
- Peloton is starting to look for summer interns in both hardware & software roles for 2022.
- Alex Toussaint announced he is now partnering with Puma.
- A new article looks at “Peloton Addiction”
- The Wall Street Journal looks at whether Peloton obsession is turning into Peloton fatigue.
- Some UK lawmakers want to keep working from home so they can keep riding their Peloton.
- Forbes looks at what Cody’s popularity on DWTS means.
- Anna Greenberg has purchased a new house.
- Happy Birthday Nico Sarani.
- John & Amanda share their class recommendations of the week.
You can find links to full articles on each of these topics from the episode page here: https://www.pelobuddy.com/pelo-buddy-tv-episode-56/
Please leave us a review on whatever podcast platform you are listening to the show on! Also let us know your feedback. You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks.