Manage episode 301188689 series 2800651
In a post-iOS 14 world, you need to rethink your offer if you want to stay competitive.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down with Tier 11’s Angela Ponsford to talk about the importance of first-party data and viable transitional lead magnets. They’ll share expert advice about what your competitors are doing wrong—and how you can do it right. Kasim even claims that following their suggestions will put you two years ahead of the curve.
Listen in for some great insight—and a chance to win FREE tickets to Traffic & Conversion Summit!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why your business can’t survive without a CRM
- The most important question your lead magnet should answer
- Why your creative should intrinsically qualify your prospect (and what that means)
- What you need to know about UTM parameters and URL data
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tweet a positive podcast review to @ralphhb for FREE T&C tix!
- Traffic & Conversion Summit (Sept 13-15)
- Tier 11
- CRMs: Salesforce, Ontraport, ConvertKit, Keap (previously Infusionsoft)
- Episode 317 with Angela (IG branded content ads)
- Dead Wake (book by Erik Larson)
- Donald Miller’s Storybrand
- UTM parameters
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Stitcher.