Manage episode 316861052 series 82325
Digital ad agencies got their worlds rocked from every side in 2021. What do they need to know if they want to survive (and thrive in) 2022?
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burn and Kasim Aslam sit down once again with Nick Shackelford, founder and CEO of Structured Agency. Nick is uniquely positioned to talk about this because his agency saw so much growth and then so much loss in terms of brand acquisition and brand churn in 2021. Ralph says agencies had gotten lazy, and those days are done and gone, but he’s still super optimistic about the agency space.
Listen in to hear why Nick thinks 2022 is going to be the absolutely best year for digital ecommerce and online marketing.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you need a backlog or consistent inbound of content to test when running paid ads
- Why Ralph thinks some agencies that floundered in 2021 deserved it
- Why 2022 might be a great time to sell your agency
- Why there will ALWAYS be a market for digital ad agencies (if you do it right)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow Nick on Twitter
- Follow Nick on IG
- Structured Agency
- Konstant Kreative
- Geekout Events
- Typefully (Twitter tool)
- Tweet Hunter (Twitter tool)
- Perpetual Traffic Survey
- Perpetual Traffic podcast
- Connect with Ralph and Kasim on Twitter
- No Limit Creatives gives you unlimited graphics/videos for one low monthly rate.
- Clients Online, the go-to Facebook Advertising agency for businesses
- Keap, an easier way to manage every stage of the customer journey
- Endless reports and actionable insights from Oribi
- Get Roland’s book, Zero Down, FREE
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
- Join Roland's next EPIC Challenge
- Register for our free Founders Board workshop
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
For most people in the digital space, 2020 was a good year. On the traffic side,
Mentioned in this episode:
Get Useful Digital Marketing ebooks, Worksheets, Swipe Files, and Guides!
Join Ralph and Kasim at Ad World!
FOR PERPETUAL TRAFFIC LISTENERS: Save $700 on your ticket.