Beyond Technique: Bryan Caporicci discusses the importance of new revenue streams, transparency, and more!
Manage episode 285312624 series 10881
Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level, brought to you by Platypod, Photofocus and Skip Cohen University. Today we chat with photographer and owner of SproutStudio, Bryan Caporicci about how to keep your business alive during the pandemic, and beyond!Check out Platypod.com We discuss:
- Bryan's unusual start to the photography industry
- Why we should be diversifying our revenue streams right now
- The importance of keeping in touch with your clients during the pandemic
- building your skillset during this downtime
- The role of relationship building in every photography business
- The importance of being transparent and empathetic
- Advice for photographers just starting out
- @bcaporicci on Clubhouse
- @getsproutstudio on Instagram
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.