Manage episode 280225107 series 10881
Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level, brought to you by Platypod, Photofocus and Skip Cohen University. Today we chat with photographer Monica Royal about her business and how she's planning for 2021!Check out Platypod's Black Friday Specials! We discuss:
- How Monica got started in the photography industry
- Why it's so important to face fear and put yourself out there
- How she views the concepts of "trends" in the industry
- How she is utilizing down time with the current economy
- Key skills for improving macro and close up photography
- How Monica uses her Platypod for her business
- Events coming up in 2021
- Advice for photographers just starting out
- Check out Monica's work featured on SkipCohenUniversity.com here
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.