Manage episode 282832320 series 10881
Welcome to Beyond Technique, the podcast that empowers photographers to bring their businesses to the next level, brought to you by Platypod.com, Photofocus and Skip Cohen University. Today we chat with photographer Roberto Valenzuela about to prepare and gear up your business to make 2021 better than ever!Check out Platypod.com Multi-kit Blowout Sale! We discuss:
- How Roberto got started in the photography industry
- How to use social media to get new clients
- The importance of keeping in touch with your current clients
- How to find balance in business and family life
- Ways to be successful after the struggles of the past year
- How to maximize 2021 for your business
- Check out his book: The Successful Photographer
- Register Now! May 3-6, 2021: Learn more about The Photo Creators Conference here
- Advice for photographers just starting out
Be sure to let us know if you have any thoughts or questions in the comments section. We do our best to answer all questions in a timely manner.Have suggestions on future topics you want us to cover? Email us:
Do you have an idea for a topic or want to hear from your favorite photographer or influencer in our industry? Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line BEYOND TECHNIQUE IDEA. Then write a brief description of your topic or idea. If you are recommending someone, please include their name, contact information and state if you would like to be a guest host.Share This Podcast!
Please share this podcast with your friends and subscribe via iTunes.