Manage episode 292887617 series 2419473
For the 56th episode of Private Parts Unknown, your hosts Courtney Kocak & Sofiya Alexandra welcome Sara Langdon & Natalie Roberts, two of the co-founders of Loving Difference, a new relationship-focused online membership community bringing together people looking for new ways to live in neurodiverse relationships.
In this interview, coaches (& sisters-in-law!) Sara (based in Philadelphia) & Natalie (based in the U.K.) share their personal & professional experiences navigating & thriving in relationships where at least one partner is on the autism spectrum.
Loving Difference welcomes all neurotypes, including but not limited to Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Sensory Processing Difference & Neurotypical. Members are guided to learn about themselves & their loved ones in a safe, non-judgmental space to be inspired & encouraged to celebrate the unconventional & beautiful differences in themselves & within their homes.
For more Loving Difference:
- Check out their website lovingdifference.mn.co
- Follow Loving Difference on Instagram @loving.difference
- Check out Natalie Roberts' website natalieroberts.com
Private Parts Unknown is a proud member of the Pleasure Podcast network. This episode is brought to you by:
- Intensity by Pour Moi is an intimate health and stimulation device. Pour Moi is offering our listeners an additional $25 off of Intensity when you go to PourMoi.com & enter code Private at checkout. You can use this code along with any code on their website.
- The OhMyG is a super-silent internal G-spot massager for bodies with a vagina. OhMyG is offering our listeners 30% off when you go to IobaToys.com and enter code PRIVATE at checkout.
Let’s be friends on social media! Follow the show on Instagram @privatepartsunknown & Twitter @privatepartsun. Connect with hosts Courtney Kocak @courtneykocak & Sofiya @thesofiya on Instagram & Twitter.
If you love this episode, please leave us a 5-star rating & sexy review! —> ratethispodcast.com/private