Manage episode 298489028 series 2803059
Shopify Online Store 2.0 is here and it is giving merchants, designers, and developers some really exciting features to look forward to. That’s why episode 62 of the Product Powerhouse Podcast is about the exciting things you can expect to see with Shopify Online Store 2.0!
In this episode of the Product Powerhouse Podcast, Heather Tovey shares how the Shopify updates provide flexibility to make sites more customizable and accessible and actionable steps you can take right now to experiment with the new update to create a better shopping experience for your customers.
Some of the talking points Heather and I go over in this episode include:
- Upgrades in customization within the theme editor.
- Where Shopify is letting you ditch the coding and the areas it will still be required.
- Apps aren’t going anywhere but these new changes will benefit both shop owners and app developers.
- How these updates aren’t a threat to designers and developers but rather an opportunity to open the doors to more creativity.
- What are meta fields and how you can use them to offer more product information and detail.
There are so many exciting things coming along with this update but don’t jump the gun just yet. Install the update, play around with it, and let developers get caught up and offer even more exciting things to implement. So be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on growing your product shop and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Product Powerhouse and Erin at https://productpowerhouse.co/podcast/
CONNECT WITH HEATHER TOVEY:
CONNECT WITH ERIN ALEXANDER:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: