Manage episode 296780444 series 2899744
The world of public speaking has continuously evolved over time, and probably never substantially in as short a period of time as it has during the pandemic.
So, it’s no surprise that many professional and aspiring speakers are wondering how to be most effective. And that is exactly what Rael Bricker, a certified speaking professional, is going to help you figure out.
- How personality types can be incorporated into your presentations
- The drive to be a public speaker
- The difference between delivering a keynote and facilitating a workshop
- The role comedy plays in speaking and how it has changed over the years
- How speaking organizations continued to provide during the pandemic.