Manage episode 273747464 series 1000491
In the second episode since the big relaunch, the new hosts of React Native Radio tackle the question of state management in React Native. Redux, MobX-State-Tree, context and hooks -- we cover it all!
This episode brought to you by Infinite Red! Infinite Red is a premier React Native design and development agency located in the USA. With five years of React Native experience and deep roots in the React Native community (hosts of Chain React and the React Native Newsletter), Infinite Red is the best choice for your next React Native app.
If you missed it, read our blog post announcement about the React Native Radio relaunch in Red Shift: https://shift.infinite.red/relaunching-the-react-native-radio-podcast-716aa5f9310e
We're working on a transcript of this episode and all future episodes! Stay tuned for that.
- Gant's React State Museum (Github)
- Why Infinite Red Uses MobX-State-Tree Instead of Redux
- React Navigation Pull Request
Want to get to know the new hosts of React Native Radio? Follow them on Twitter!
- Harris Kalash - https://twitter.com/brunostmann
- Adhithi Ravichandran - https://twitter.com/AdhithiRavi
- Robin Heinze - https://twitter.com/robin_heinze
- Jamon Holmgren - https://twitter.com/jamonholmgren
Make sure to subscribe on any the major podcasting platforms (search for "React Native Radio"). And follow us on Twitter at our new handle, @reactnativerdio.