Manage episode 285626051 series 1000491
Adhithi, Robin, and Jamon talk about getting your app through the App Store and Play Store review process and actually onto people’s phones. Plus, Jamon tells about the time he had to cross a river on a boat to deliver software.
This episode brought to you by Infinite Red! Infinite Red is a premier React Native design and development agency located in the USA. With five years of React Native experience and deep roots in the React Native community (hosts of Chain React and the React Native Newsletter), Infinite Red is the best choice for your next React Native app.
- Weird bug: https://github.com/react-native-community/rn-diff-purge
- Expedited App Review: https://developer.apple.com/contact/app-store/?topic=expedite
- Fastlane: https://fastlane.tools/
- IR Open Source repo: https://github.com/infinitered/open-source/blob/master/Continuous-Deployment-Setup-React-Native.md
- Visual Studio App Center: https://appcenter.ms/
- Expo over the air updates: https://docs.expo.io/workflow/publishing/
- App Store Review Guidelines: https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/
- AppStoreReviewTimes: https://appreviewtimes.com/
- Jarvis: https://app.jarvisdev.tools/
Connect With Us!