Krista Mashore: Building a Personal Brand Empire and Becoming the Top 1% in Real Estate with Lead Gen
Manage episode 293030357 series 2845401
Krista Mashore has built an incredible personal brand in real estate, and Lauren welcomes her to the podcast for a conversation about financial-fitness and success. Krista also shares with Lauren how she became one of the highest performers in her industry by facing challenges head-on.
Krista is the author of four bestselling books focusing on digital marketing. She took her business from zero to $7.4 million in 25 months. Krista used online digital strategies to do this and is the recipient of prestigious awards in her industry.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Krista’s background story and how she transitioned into real estate from a teaching career.
- Some pivotal moments that forced Krista to recalibrate her business strategy.
- The most important characteristics and skills required to move into coaching or teaching.
- How Krista branded herself to push her content out to her audience.
- Why you need a GPS (Goals, a Plan, & Support).
- What Krista does to stay on top of learning to remain at the top of her industry (learn, implement, master, repeat). Be an early adapter, an implementer, and get used to pivoting.
- Why the most important part of becoming successful is implementing--taking action quickly and being decisive. Done is better than perfect.
- Krista’s actionable tips for creating videos. (Commit to consistently producing content correctly so you can make a connection to convert more clients and customers.)
- Take perfectly imperfect action.
Connect with Lauren V. Davis here:
Connect with Krista Mashore