Manage episode 285073836 series 2803890
The single life can be just as rewarding as being in a relationship. However, sometimes it can feel like all you want to do is to be in a happy relationship! Listen to today's show to learn how to happily navigate life as a single person.
In this episode with Dr. Megan Stubbs, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Learn how to be okay with being single
- How to avoid the hookup culture and connect with others online
- Understand the benefits of being single
- The importance of understanding your deal breakers and communicating them to potential partners
- How to create sexual satisfaction with yourself
- Asking the important questions of what will truly make you happy
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/287
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.Sponsors
Like A Kitten curates adult subscription boxes created to inspire and influence female sexual wellness. Like A Kitten is offering our listeners 20% off AND free shipping when you go to LikeAKitten.com/idoOR enter code ido at checkout.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah