Manage episode 289544064 series 2803890
There seems to be a preconceived inevitability of the sex dying out in long term relationships. Sometimes it's a bang, sometimes it goes out with a fizzle. But it doesn't have to be that way! Listen to today's show to learn how to keep the spark alive in long term relationships.
In this episode with Irene Fehr, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understand why sex often dies out in relationships
- The three types of sex and why they're important to comprehend
- Why you want to work toward connected sex where sex flows easily
- How to talk about sex in your relationship
- Avoiding reading too much into the "no's" in your sex life
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/295
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.Sponsors
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah