Manage episode 290716658 series 2803890
Finding love and a fulfilling relationship is much more of an art than a science. Listen to today's show to learn the art of love!
In this episode with Dr. John Demartini, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- The important differences between love fantasies and real love
- Being true to yourself to attract true love
- Why many people are frightened to be alone because they are not loving themselves
- Understanding what to look for in your 'soulmate'
- The importance of owning the traits we most dislike about ourselves
- Critical questions to ask yourself about your partner
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/297
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love TribeSponsors
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah