Manage episode 291398649 series 2803890
We can't talk about communication enough on this show. It's a core tenant of any relationship in our lives. Listen to today's show to get great tips for improving your communication skills from two legends in the field of relationships.
In this episode with Dr. Harville Hendrix and Dr. Helen Hunt, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to start a conversation so it goes as smoothly as possible
- The importance of reflecting back to your partner when they are communicating with you
- How to let your defenses down during communication
- Why we may act awful when we're scared
- Two amazing relationship improvement exercises you can apply today
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/298
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love TribeSponsors
Dipsea is an audio app full of short, sexy stories and guided sessions that are designed to turn you on and help you get in touch with yourself. Get a 30 day free trial when you go to DipseaStories.com/IDO.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah