Manage episode 297301249 series 2803890
Loneliness is something that many people encounter, even if they are surrounded by friends, family and in a good relationship. Listen to today's show to learn how to cope with loneliness in yourself or in your partner.
In this episode with Hannah Rose, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understand how loneliness can manifest in ourselves
- The importance of learning what might be blocking you from connecting with others
- Loneliness from a lack of authentic relationships
- How to get over blockages to connection with others
- How to understand that you are worthy of love and belonging
- And much more!
For more information on our guest, and for the episode links visit: https://idopodcast.com/308
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love TribeSponsors
Headspace: You deserve to feel happier, and Headspace is meditation made simple. Visit Headspace.com/IDO for a FREE one-month trial with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah